Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nautical Chic


Wednesday 2, originally uploaded by Pheobe Petrov.

Today's outfit started with these fabulous skinny pants from Armidi. Skinny pants are really in right now, and I love the detail on these pants. I paired it with a navy striped tank with red accents, just to complete the look. I added a huge pair of hoops, since Brant convinced me they really DO work with short hair. I haven't taken them off since. I'm also wearing my new obsession. I'm so in love with the skins from SLink. It's the absolute perfect shade. I haven't taken it off since, and if you know me, that's a big deal, since I never wear one skin very long.

Skin - SLink Madison Sunkissed Skin - Bowerbird
Hair - - Medium Blonde - Secret
Lashes - (CS) Lashes - Vogue - Size 1

Top - (Elephant Outfitters) Ribbon Tank - Navy
Pants - Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants [Egg Shell]
Sandals - (Shiny Things) Brandys - Brick
Earrings - DDD Gold Double Diamond Earrings

No comments: