Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cool n' Confident

Sometimes I just need an outfit that is comfy, simply put together but still commands attention. This is was inspired by the Celestial Studios hair, Delish. With the cute sassy updo with trendills hanging down it gives the the look of casual with a sweet hint of girl next door.
For the last few days, I wandered the grid looking for a place for pics. Not until I was out shopping for a bed at Deviant *giggles*, did I stumble on this chair. With the low lighting and my face lamp this snap was just prefect!

Hair: Celestial Studios - Delish (Cocoa)
Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Honey- Torrid
Lashes: [DK] Deviant Prim Lashes 01
Eyes: Burroughs Eyes - The Blue Dancers - Flex3 Out (limited edition)
Shirt: G.L.A.M. Loose Neck Tunic - Blanc
Pants: *PERSONA* Itaparica - light grey
Shoes: AC Vintish (group gift)
Earrings: Ramos Designs Diamond Studs
Necklace: *EMJ* Platinum Purple Topaz Pear Drop Pendant by Elexor

No comments: