Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boardroom Broad

My RL has been filled with board meetings this past week. Daydreaming during the financials (I know that's bad) but I thought about this "Boardroom Broad" look. If I was to attend board meetings in SL, what would I wear?
This look is not too far off from my RL suits ... just minus the red and the fishnets. Kinda laughable is that I have a huge red totebag for my laptop!
Red can be a such a "in your face" statement for any meeting. The color denotes overing powering and strength, but not in a good way. Touches here and there are ok just not full head to toe. Basic black as the highlighted color with just slight hint of red and sexay fishnets give a hint of feminity and flirtyness ... both qualities never seen nor should be seen in board meetings. This is SL after all ... and generally anything goes!

Hair: Kin-Mairi-[Brown]
Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Honey- Vedette
Eyes: []::Tuli::[] bright blue eyes
Lashes: [DK] Deviant Prim Lashes 01
Manicure: [ Love Soul ] Nail*Colors-French*Red
Shirt: Armidi Limited - Rounded A001 Tee
Jacket: =E.M.A= jacket (black)---cp
Skirt: [KA] - The Last Mobstress
Hose: Battered Boudoir - Fishies Knee High
Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Barcelona Slingback - Falu
Bag: ETD: Everyday Tote (Red)

No comments: