Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Casual

March can be a crazy weather month, snow and sleet to sunny and warm. To help kick the wintery blues, I've paired cute platforms with basic jeans and a flouncy shirt. I found this shirt in my travels to find spring-like sims. The shirt designer, EMA, who I think is Japanese, which lately these designers have really caught my eye for one reason or another. For the hair, I really prolonged purchasing since it seems like its owned by everyone. I so love it regardless and it was painful not having it in my arsnel of wigs. Today I broke down and ran over to Cake.
Let's chat about this outfit's accessories. Each has an added bonus! The sunglasses are from *booN, which I think is another Japanese designer. They can be worn on the face, chest, and on the hip (shown) *and* the frame color can be changed. Another cute find was at ETD. A recently released bag and is packed with an AO from TorridWear with adorable bag hold poses. Ok ok, enough of my ramblings, here's the details:

Hair: Cake - Europa - Mocha - Flexi Hair
Skin: LF CHAI Skin -Honey- Antique
Eyes: Burroughs Eyes - Tribute to Edgar Degas - Limited Edition
Lashes: MM-Catwalk Eyelashes
Shirt: =E.M.A= cutsew(red)---cp
Glasses: *booN glasses BF1.6
Jeans: (CS) Jeans - Dark
Bag: ETD City Handbag (Brown Croc)
Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Dhali Bow Platforms - Bole

No comments: