Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Contest time!

Love to take pictures? Love to play in photoshop and create something artistic and beautiful? Well, my friend Noel is having a contest. Here's the details taken directly from his blog:

Here's the contest - take a shot with one of my eyes, you can purchase on SLX here or at my store in world here. I want to see how sexy you can make my eyes look. This will be used for advertising and you'll be the poster girl or guy for my eyes for life! In addition I'm offering 1000L to the best shot. This contest runs until the end of the month. Winnners chosen on September 6th. So... want to be famous? Put up all over the world and in this blog? Get those shots in.

So, you have until the 6th. Go out there and take some cool pics and enter his contest!

No comments: