Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elate Goodness

Kellie Iwish, the beauty and brains behind Elate, sent over this gorgeous dress for review.  I've been a fan of Elate for a while, and love the cute flirty dresses that Kellie comes up with.  Elate was on my list of stores to spotlight so when I got an IM from Kellie asking if I would take a look at one of her dresses I was thrilled!

Danni is an adorable strapless dress with the cutest ruffled skirt. The colors are rich, and come in 4 colors:  Steel, fire, silver, and bronze.  The prim skirt fit like a charm, with no resizing needed, which is a plus.  You can't help but feel flirty and cute when wearing this dress.  Each dress is sold for $200 L.  This dress has quickly become one of my favorites.

If you haven't been to Elate, head over and check out Kellie's store.  I know you'll love her adorable designs as much as I do!

No comments: