Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reviews and Spotlights

People have been asking what my review policy is, and I figured that it deserved a post all of it's own.

I often do spotlights on my blog of stores that I run across that I love.  I usually end up buying several things, and as a way to "get the word out" I blog about the store.  I love finding new designers and new stores and sharing.  If you're a designer and you'd like me to visit your store, please drop me a notecard in world with a little information about your store and a landmark.  I'd be more than happy to visit, and possibly do a spotlight.

I'm often asked if I accept review copies.  I do and I am accepting review copies at this time.  I appreciate any review items that are given to me.  Most items are to be reviewed within 24 to 48 hours.  Because my blog is featured on the fashion planet feed, I am frequently checking, and sometimes find that designers will give the same designs to several bloggers all at once.  For this reason, I might hold your review so my review won't get "lost" among the other reviews.  It's my intention to help designers in advertising and showcasing their latest releases.  

The best way for me to do a review of your items is to send a notecard with a landmark and allowing me to visit your store.  I really do prefer to look at all items and get a "feel" for your style.  

I always enjoy meeting people in world, and would love to meet with any of you.  If you'd like to schedule a meeting in my office, or at your store, just drop me a notecard as IMs do tend to get capped.

Thanks, and I hope this answers any questions you might have!

No comments: