Sunday, November 9, 2008

Earthstones Latest Release


It's time for new gorgeousness from Earthstones!  I was thrilled when Abraxxa Anatine sent over the "Knotty Beads" set for me to check out.  As usual, they are gorgeous and available in so many colors.  If you're like me, you'll have a hard time choosing which is your favorite.  I've worn them in Opal and Amethyst.  Knotty Beads are available in a long knotted necklace, adorable bracelet, and earrings that follow the same knotted theme.  As with all of Earthtones jewelry, the necklace and bracelet have a script resizer (yay!) for easy editing.

Head over to Earthstones and check out this set in all 9 colors.  My pictures just don't do it justice!

{Also wearing: Skin by Dutch Touch, Hair by ETD, Eyes and Lashes by Dutch Touch, Pants by Zaara, Shirt by Laqroki, and Poses by [LAP]}

No comments: