Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Alone

This isn't going to be a post about fashion. I've entered into the depression phase, and I can't even drag myself out to shop. I haven't changed clothes since yesterday, which usually happens at least once every couple of hours. Sometimes SL can be really lonely. Right now, it feels the loneliest ever. At least Rocco, Roxanne, and baby Balboa are here to keep me company. They are pretty good listeners. Well, Baby Balboa gets a little bored and swims away and hides for awhile, but he always comes back. I wonder if turtles have to deal with things like this? Or, are they like lobsters and mate for life? I wonder where my lobster is?

1 comment:

TheDiva Rockin said...

Awww...sorry you are feeling down. I'm in a similar rut, but fighting it hard. Sucks too with Valentine's day fast approaching and me with no one to share it.
Chin up Pheobe :)