Saturday, June 21, 2008

Look straight ahead, nothing but blue skies

Today's look started with these adorable boots by Tesla. I've had these in my inventory for a while, but never managed to put an outfit together with them. Today's look is based on black and white. A simple look good for any occasion. I love these suede pants from Celestial Studios. I just love the way all their pants fit. The textures are so rich, I can almost feel the suede. I added a splash of color with this Lucky Horseshoe bag from Barerose.

Skin: SLink Cate Sunkissed Peony
Hair: ETD Janine Blonde
Lashes: (CS) Lashes - Vogue

Shirt: {Gisaci} Cambridge Cuffed Shirt White
Pants: (CS) Suede Pants Black
Vest: {Gisaci} Cambridge Knit Vest Black
Boots: TESLA 'Analise' White

Necklace: [Armidi Gisaci] Diamond Pendant Silver
Earrings: pc; Diamond Curl Earrings
Bracelet: *MM* I <3 Me Bangle Bracelet
Bag: ::: B@R ::: Lucky Horseshoe Blue

No comments: