Sunday, June 8, 2008

New releases


Armidi had a new release today, and just like pretty much every woman in SL, I was there, fighting the lag. I think it took me about 30 minutes to get inside the door, but when I did...well, I had to resist the urge to buy all the new releases in every color. My fave new release would have to be this Hoja Top. I paired it with my favorite pair of black high waisted pants from Persona and my Stiletto Moody heels (on sale! yay!)

Product Info:
Skin - *<3!* Love Spell --Pearls--Natural--Fresh--Red Lip
Hair - ETD Xaria - Black
Lashes - (CS) Lashes - Vogue - Size 1

Top - {Gisaci} Hoja Top - Charcoal
Pants - *PERSONA* High Waist Pants
Heels - Stiletto Moody - Elegant Slingback (Black Twinkle)

Earrings - *Untone* Drop Earring - Black
Bracelet - **MM Luxe* Quartz Crystal Circle Bangle

No comments: