Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spotlight: Pink Outfitters

I stumbled across Pink Outfitters yesterday, and the second I walked into the store, I was in love. London Dailey has a small, but incredibly cute collection of dresses, t-shirts, pants and shorts. I wanted to buy at least one of everything in the store, but I resisted. I tp'ed home and tried my new purchases on immediately and I was blown away. Her seams are flawless. I mean, flawless! Her textures are rich. I'm very much impressed!

The first item I spotted were the Producer pants. They are available in so many different colors, but I immediately saw the berry shade and knew I had to have them. I'm a sucker for pink. These pants come with prim cuffs and are sold for $145 L, which is a great price for the quality of work. I paired it here with the Fly, Fly graphic tee. London has a whole line of tees, which are sold for $95 L.

My next outfit started with the French Scoop Neck in black. As we all know, stripes are really hard to pull off in SL, but she really did an exceptional job. The seams are perfect. It comes in lots of different colors and are sold for $100 L. I paired the sweater with the Trouser shorts in Red Wine. Like I said in my last post, I'm on a big trouser short kick and seem to be gathering a small collection of them in just about every color. These trousers are sold in a solid and a print, which means 2 shorts for $160 L.

I highly suggest making a trip to Pink Outfitters and checking out her collection. I know that I can't wait to see what future releases London has up her sleeves!

No comments: