Monday, July 28, 2008

(Review) PXL Creations


Hart Larsson sent me over his latest release, Crys, to review. I had heard many people gush over PXL Creation skins, but I had never tried them on for myself. I can't believe I hadn't tried them earlier! I love them!

I'm usually drawn to sunkissed skins, so when I heard he was releasing these skins in a sunkissed tone, I immediately knew now was the time to try them out.
I love the way the skin looks very natural. Crys is available in 2 skintones, and they all come with or without freckles. I'm a sucker for freckles, and love it when skin designers off them in their skin packs. Sometimes I just like that freckled look, but I love to have the option. The freckles on this skin are really well done, very natural. All skins come with black and brown brows.

I love the dramatic eyes and bold lip colors. But, even the natural eyes and natural lips are amazing. With each new makeup I was trying on, I was loving it more than the previous one. This will be a skin you'll be reaching for them all because you just can't choose your favorites.

Crys skin singles are sold for $1500 L. All eyes in one lip color is $5000 L, and all lip colors in one eye is $6000 L. Head to PXL Creations and pick up a demo, I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do.

Thank you Hart, for sharing your newest skin release with me. You've definitely have a new fan!

No comments: