Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spotlight: Skin Flicks

A few weeks ago, I saw the most beautiful pair of black linen pants on the fashion blog. I immediately made my way to Skin Flicks in search of them. They fit perfectly, were a great price, and I didn't take them off for days. Skin Flicks has quickly become one of my favorite stores. The clothes are definitely my style, so when I heard that this store would be featured in a fashion show by JM Models, I knew I had to go. It was an amazing show. There were so many amazing designs that I had to make a special trip to the store this week to make a few more purchases.

The first look is the Paige Lace and Linen in Brown. These capri pants in brown are adorable and can be worn so many different ways. I love to buy outfits that I can take the pieces and create many different outfits. The pants, adorable lace top and brown belt are absolutely perfect key pieces for any wardrobe. This outfit comes in brown (as shown), black, blue, pink, and gold, and is $300 L.

The next dress that I chose is the Flirtable Cocktail Dress in blue, and this dress is flirty! I absolutely adore it! The texture on the top of the dress is amazing. The colors are so rich, and the prim skirt pieces fit perfectly. The little bow on the belt is perfect, not too much, just enough. It comes in so many different colors, it was hard to choose which one I wanted! The available colors are blue (as shown), black, gold, teal, red, purple, and maroon, and is $300 L.

I look forward to seeing more from Mavis McGettigan.

Skin Flicks 122 57 29

No comments: