Friday, July 4, 2008

Spotlight: Frozen Turquoise Valentine

I had heard about FTV a few months ago, but had never made it out to the store to check them out. A few weeks ago I was wandering around the Velvet sim at their grand opening and was pleasantly surprised to FTV had a store on this sim. I made my way in and was kicking myself for not having visited it before.

I was immediately drawn to the Punk Glam outfit. It's a little punkier then I usually dress, but I love to try different looks. One of the things I love about Second Life is that it allows you to be anyone you feel like being that day. One of the things I love about this dress are the awesome tights that are included. They are so edgy and fun! I paired them with a pair of boots, and it was just perfect for my edgy look for the day. The dress is a basic black babydoll with silver accents. At $250 L, it is a great addition to any wardrobe.



The next outfit I picked up was the London outfit. This outfit is more of my traditional everyday look. I love the shorts, especially for summer. The cute little accent buttons on the shorts are just adorable too. The top is in an amazing plaid with a neutral color combination. I love the neck and the sexy cut out. It gives it that little sexy look without taking it too far. This outfit is sold for $300 L, and I know I'll be wearing each of these pieces in so many different ways, it is a great deal.

If you haven't been to Frozen Turquoise Valentine, I definitely recommend you stop by and check it out. I know you'll love it as much as I do.

No comments: