Thursday, July 31, 2008

Review: Seldom Blue - Isabella

slu
IndigoBlue Dagostino dropped me a little gift this morning, and it was something I wasn't sure I'd ever review.  A wedding gown.  Isabella, to be exact.  I opened the folder, thinking that I would try it on and think, "Ehhh, it looks like a wedding gown."  But when I got the dress on, I loved it!  The lace detail is perfect.  The dress is available on every layer, which is fantastic, it includes a tiara (Hello, princess!), veil, and earrings that are just adorable.  I put the dress on, chose an updo, and actually felt beautiful.  Everything about this dress is amazing.

After taking the pictures, I decided to head over to Seldom Blue to check out the store and get the price of the dress.  IndigoBlue has a small store, with some other absolutely gorgeous gowns.  She also has other clothes and swimwear.  I'm going to definitely head back when I have some more time to browse.  
I have to admit that when I finally found the ad for Isabella and clicked to find the price, I thought there might be some mistake.  I thought it might be missing a couple of zeros.  After I picked my jaw up off the floor I saw the sign that says it's marked down for a limited time.  Everyone, this gorgeous wedding dress is $20 L.  Yeah, I know you're as shocked as I am.

Head out to Seldom Blue, take a look at the small collection of wedding gowns and clothing.  I believe IndigoBlue is a designer to watch!

No comments: