Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spotlight - Decoy


A couple of weeks ago I attending a fashion show showcasing Tuli Skins, Decoy, and Dernier Cri hair. I've always been a fan of Decoy, their jeans being some of my favorites, so I knew that I'd absolutely love the newest designs for summer. I was blown away by all the bright colors. They're so rich and vibrant it just makes me think of laying by the pool.

Yesterday I had a chance to make it over the store. The clothes are so bright and sunny they just make me smile. I put them on for my photoshoot and haven't taken them off since. I don't expect to take them off anytime soon, either.

The thing I love about the newest releases is that they can all be mixed and matched to create so many different looks. The jean capris (which happen to be some of my favorites in SL), the flowy tops, cute little belted cropped jackets and swimsuits, just seem to work together perfectly.

I love the Sanrio bikini ($135 L), shown here in Storm. I love the fact that it looks like you've just wrapped a scarf around yourself. The textures are so rich, I can almost feel them. I love that there's also a tank included, so not only can you wear it as a bikini, but as a tankini for a little more coverage. The tank goes perfectly with the City Breeze shorts ($100 L). Slip the shorts on over the bikini and you have the perfect outfit.

I also picked up the Manzano halter in Ruby ($115 L). I fell in love with this color in the store. I'm always trying to get a wider array of colors, and this was a color that I didn't have much of in my inventory. There are so many colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorites. The thing I love the most about this halter is that the prim ruffles fit pefectly. No adjusting needed, and it just looked so natural.

There are so many more gorgeous things at Decoy, stop everything and head there to check it out yourself!

No comments: