Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday


Wednesday, originally uploaded by Pheobe Petrov.

Today's outfit started with these amazing Pants/Shorts from Inimitably Design. I stumbled across this store after someone dropped me the landmark. I spotted an adorable girl wearing these pants while Oscar and I were listening to one of my favorite SL musicians, and she was gracious enough to point me in the right direction. I absolutely LOVE these pants! I combined it with a sheer shirt over a black bra. Just the right amount of sexy. I'll be heading back to Inimitably Design soon to check it out further, you might just see a spotlight post on this store soon.

Skin - Dutch Touch Skin 6 Smokey Dark Serie Amy Tanned
Hair - [Aden] Tuli (Blonde)
Lashes - (CS) Lashes - Vogue

Pants - Inimitably Design/Black Caro Pants
Shirt - Nyte'N'Day Tiffany Sheer Shirt
Bra - []::Tuli::[] Anica Colorable Bra
Socks - Maitreya Sculpted Socks Black
Heels - Maitreya Verve Pump Black

Bracelet - *MM* I <3 Me Bangle
Necklace - (Yummy) Multiple Chain Necklace

No comments: