Saturday, September 27, 2008

Elate Latest Release - Luanna

Anyone who's familiar with my blog knows that I adore Elate!  When Kellie sent over her latest release, I was thrilled to receive more goodies.  This dress is perfect.  Who doesn't need a little simple dress that can be worn in so many different ways?  I think I love dresses that from the front seem really simple and conservative, yet when you walk past and they take a glimpse of the low back...sexy!

Kellie also has worked on some simple skinny belts that come on the jacket layer.  I absolutely adore belts, and they are really in for the fall.  Adding the skinny belt to this dress adds a little extra punch of color and seems to take the dress in a different direction.  This belt is available in so many different colors, you'll find an excuse to wear them in so many different ways.

Head over to the Elate mainstore and check it out!!

No comments: