Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spotlight: Fishy Strawberry

Fishy Strawberry is a store I stumbled across a few weeks back.  It's full of lots of loud, bright colors, and I just fell in love with it.  There is a growing selection, and the designs are very unique.  There is even a lucky chair in the store, and if you're like me, you just love shopping when suddenly your letter comes up.  Like a little present!

The first dress is the Buttoned Dress in black.  It's available in a few bright colors, but I chose the black and white.  There is even a little bra included to wear underneath the dress.  It's absolutely adorable and hugs your curves perfectly.

I believe my favorite purchase of all were these jeans in the color smog.  You get the jeans and the capris with 2 different cuffs.  I love the fit of these jeans.  They are loose, but not baggy, and the sculptie cuffs are adorable!  This is a great buy, 2 for the price of one.  I love it!

Next is the V-neck tee, Lolita.  I immediately was drawn to the bright colors on the top.  Again, the shirt is loose without being too baggy, but it creates a perfect silhouette.

Last is the Minihood in red.  Cropped hoodies and sweaters are really in for fall, and when I saw this in all the colors it was a really hard choice.  This hoodie looks perfect with a tee and a pair of jeans, or even with a jean skirt.  Perfect for those cool fall evenings.

If you haven't been to Fishy Strawberry, definitely stop in and check it out.  Fishy Strawberry is located on Star Beach Island.

No comments: