Saturday, September 27, 2008

Laid Back Bad Ass with Carina Fredricksson

The night that I met Emma, I also met Carina.  When I mentioned that I'd like to feature Carina on my blog, she was so excited!  It's taken me forever to finally get this posted, but she is someone who I've had so much fun with since I met her.  We have the same shopping philosophy - Just buy it!

When contemplating our outfits for this post, she decided we would go with what she calls "Laid Back Bad Ass".  If it wasn't for her, I would have never found these perfect grungy jeans.  You all can't see it here, but my ass looks incredible in these jeans!

Carina looks a little more bad ass then I do, but I tried!!  Thanks for posing with me Carina, I had a blast!!

Carina's Look:
Skin - Laqroki Tasha 11
Shape - by Carina
Hair - Detour Rhapsody II (Brown)
Eyes - Alady (DP) Eyes (Dark Brown)
Lashes - Redgrave Eyelashes 04/MoulinRouge
Jeans - *League Woodstock Jeans/Skinny Fit (Black)
Tank - LaLaFooFoo T-shirt Tank (Night)
Boots - Jaywalk Melisande (Onyx)
Belt - Refuge United Belt (Black)
Wristbands - ETD Leather Plate Wristbands 

Pheobe's Look:
Skin - Slink Isabelle Sunkissed Makeup 2
Hair - Philotic Energy Ariadne II (Auburn)
Eyes - [[::Tuli::]] Steel Eyes
Lashes - (CS) Lashes - Vogue Size 1
Jeans - *League Drrty Jeans Grunge/Skinny Fit
Jacket - ::SC:: Maze of Love Jacket 
Tank - *Camie Cooper* Lace Trimmed Lady Beater (White)
Boots - Jaywalk Kit (Onyx)
Earrings - pc; Diamond Curl Earrings - available onrez
Cuff - Philotic Energy MO Cuff - no longer available

No comments: