Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nerdy Chic with Emma McKenzie

Last night I found myself hopping all over the grid looking for sales.  I didn't expect to meet so many interesting girls.  It turned out to be a great night of fun and laughter.

The thing I love the most about meeting and getting to know people is seeing how people express themselves in the clothing they choose and the way they put their outfits together.  I found myself talking to a group of fabulous women last night.  We each had very different styles, but we all shared a love of shopping.  

I thought I would show off a few of them.  I told them each to put together an outfit that reflected their style.  Emma McKenzie is my first fabulous victim.  She embraced the idea and had her outfit the very next day.  The thing I loved most about her outfit were the glasses.  I had never seen anything like them before, and as she sent over her style card, I found so many new spots that I had never been.   Truly, this is going to open my eyes to so many new places and designers.

Emma is adorable.  One of the sweetest gals I've met in a while.  We just seemed to "click" right off the bat.  Her style is adorable.  She loves flats, and has a way of throwing things together and just looking so unique.  

Thank you, Emma for helping me with my post, it truly was a wonderful experience, and I look forward to more shopping trips and posts in the future!

Emma's Look:
Hair: Truth - Polly - Dark Choco Light
Skin: Curio - Luster - Sienna
Eyes: Detour - Crystal - Green

Glasses: Spoon - OJ Nerdy Glasses
Earrings: VG Republic - Resin "Candy Ring" Earring
Lip Ring: Fuel - Lip Ring w/ Diamond

Scarf: Aoharu - Simple Scarf - Green
Sweater: Nylon Outfitters - Beaded Sweater - Purple
Tank:  Second Wave Apparel - Henley - Lavender
Jeans: FG Underground - Blue Tight Jeans
Shoes: Sculpties Up in Here - Phlat Ballet Flats

Pheobe's Look:
Skin:  ::Dutch Touch:: 6 Tanned Smokey Dark Pink Lips Serie Amy
Hair:  Novocaine  Sildete v2 - champagne
Eyes:  Shapes by Zada Eye Fidelity RealEyes - Deep Blue (n)

Sweater Vest:  Canimal Devil Candy (pink)
Shirt:  {Gisaci} Cambridge Cuffed Shirt White
Jeans:  (CS) Jeans - Dark
Shoes:  [SC] Sculpted Ballet Flats - Black
Glasses:  Nylon Outfitters Thick Glasses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pheobe, I love what you've done with that Canimal dress. Great outfit!

Toya said...

I love the beaded sweater! It's sooo cute.