Thursday, September 4, 2008

Slink New Skin Release

Slink is one of my favorite stores in all of Second Life, so when I heard that there was going to be a fashion show for the new skin releases I was really excited. You can imagine how excited I was when Siddean Munro contacted me and sent me an invitation to the show. Then when she dropped me a review pack of her newest skins, Isabelle, I couldn't try them on fast enough. I've taken a shot of 3 of my favorites in Sunkissed. Siddean has included freckles as well, and they are so nicely done. The cheeks look so rosey. Almost as if you're blushing. They look sweet and innocent to me. You really have to try these demos out to get the full appreciation for all the hard work that goes into them. Siddean has impressed me once again!

The Slink fashion show is Saturday at 3:00. Head over to the Slink mainstore to get your show pass, it's sure to be fabulous!

1 comment:

Gogo said...

Oh that's a pretty skin! <3