Sunday, September 28, 2008

RIDDLE Latest Release - Skully Argyle

RIDDLE is a store that I stumbled across after a friend gave me the landmark. I love how their designs are edgy, but not so much that I look like I'm "trying" to be edgy. That might not make sense, but if you know me, you know that I'm not really hardcore. So, when I can find designs that have that edge, but still are cute and flirty, then you've won me over.

I made a trip into RIDDLE today just to see if there was anything new, and I was thrilled to see this adorable argyle sweater dress. I'm a sweater dress fanatic. I love how they hug your body, and still show off your legs. You can wear them with boots, a pair of leggings, or socks. So many different ways to wear them. The Skully Argyle is no different. The skulls give that edge, and the tight, short skirt give it that hint of sexiness that merges to become another fantastic RIDDLE creation. This sweater dress comes on every layer, so you can mix and match to your hearts content. Don't we love that?

The socks I'm wearing is the Cable Knit Stocking set. So many things come in this set! You can wear them as knee socks, thigh high stockings, or as a pair of cable knit tights. And, an added bonus is these are tintable. So the possibilities are endless! Such a great deal.

If you haven't been to RIDDLE, stop by for a visit. Their selection isn't huge, but what they have is very nicely done. I, for one, can't wait to see what they come up with next.

No comments: