Monday, September 8, 2008

Pulse Skins

A few weeks ago,Lorac Farella and Eidolon Aeon sent me over a couple of their skins to review.  I kept meaning to get the review written, but time just kept getting away from me.  I'm wearing the Blissed in Incense which is a creamy skin tone, and the Kissed in Bitten.  I'm usually drawn to sunkissed tones, and Kissed is no exception.  The makeup on this one is gorgeous.  I just love the blue and green eyeshadow. 

There are so many options to this skin.  Each tone has 15 different makeups, and each makeup has a freckled version, lotioned and unlotioned versions, 3 eyebrow colors, and 3 genital options.  They have also promised that new tones will be added weekly, so be sure to check them out!

Pulse Skins are located on Nip Tuck Island.

1 comment:

Jenrose said...

I have at least 30 pulse skins, about 1/3 of those full price, and I love them. I find most other skins anymore to be either overdone or underdetailed. Lorac makes her skins subtle, lovely, and more beautiful than I've seen anywhere else.