Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spotlight: MALT Fashions

Saturday I was able to attend a fashion show at MALT Fashions.  It was a "new to me" store since I had never heard of it, but I was amazed when I saw the models walk down the runway.

It's a huge store with such a wide variety of clothes and accessories.  Adorable baby doll dresses, shorts and tanks, sweaters and dressy capri pants.  I fell in love!

I chose some of my favorites to show you all here.  One of my favorite pieces in the whole store is the Knit Cardi, shown here in red.  It's a very versatile piece, which can be dressed up, or worn down.  It can be worn sexy, or more modest by pairing a tank underneath.  I paired it with the Grey Capris which are wonderful!  They are available in a variety of colors, and look fabulous with a pair of boots.  A perfect look for fall.

The next is the Tyrilah babydoll dress in white.  The perfect thing about this dress is it's offered as a long skirt or a short skirt, which is perfect for wearing as a babydoll top.  I love the sexy v-neck, and the wonderful detailing which you can really see on the Gold version.

MALT Fashions also has a room of accessories, and I'm wearing the Grey bracelets.  Who doesn't love chunky bangles?

MALT is definitely a store to watch, if you haven't been out to visit, take a trip to the mainstore on the Plush Terra sim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on the left. I may just have to run over there now :)

-Thema Felix