Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jaywalk New Releases

Jaywalk's, Lyra Muse creates some of the most adorable casual laid back clothes.  Anytime she has a new release, I know that the quality will be superb and they will add to my ever growing inventory.  I love the 2 new sweaters she has just released.   Both are cropped sweaters which is really in right now.

Kara, which is probably my favorite, is an adorable cropped cardigan which comes with or without the t-shirt.  This sweater is available in 8 colors, and are available on the shirt and jacket layers.  I love the options that Lyra has given us with this sweater set.  It can be paired over any tee or tank you have in your wardrobe.  I could see this little cardigan over a cute little dress as well.   Love it!  I'm showing the sweater in pink and teal.

The next sweater is Tabatha.  Tabatha has that "sporty" feel, and it would be perfect to throw on when you just feel like lounging around the house, or a quick trip shopping.  The details on this sweater are amazing.  It's available in 8 colors as well, and I'm wearing it in lilac. 

As usual Lyra has also put a color of Tabatha in the lucky chair, so you lucky chair stalkers can hang out and win yourself one.  Who doesn't love special free gifts?  Lyra is so generous with her lucky chair gifts.

Visit Jaywalk today and pick up one or both of these cute sweaters!
(Ok, I can't do slurls, I don't know if it's just me, or what, but as soon as i figure it out, I'll put it in.  Otherwise, just do a search and you'll find Jaywalk!)

No comments: