Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Second Wave Apparel Cinderella

Edited:  Thank you wonderful ladies for pointing out my error.  This will teach me to type a post in the wee hours of the morning when I should be sleeping.  And I apologize Sioxie for the mixup!! :X

Sioxie Legend, of Second Wave Apparel, has created one of the most gorgeous dresses I've seen in a while.  This dress came just in time for Halloween.  When I was a little girl, I would always want to dress up as something girlie and cute.  This Cinderella gown would have been something I would have died for.  The amount of detail that has gone into this gown is amazing, and I feel so regal and beautiful.  I'll copy and paste what the lovely Indigo says in the attached notecard she sent my way:

Once upon a time there was a designer - who, as a little girl loved a fairy tale book called "A Treasury of The World's Greatest Fairy Tales". And every night when she was a little girl her mother read to her from that book. One of the stories was Cinderella and the gowns and illustrations were so fabulous and magnificent that the little girl dreamed of wearing those gowns. She would dream it every night, until as a designer in Second Life she was able to make that dream come true..

Cinderella is available in 12 different colors. The dress comes with a top on 3 layers, glitch pants on 1 layer, a system skirt and prim skirt as well as a prim collar with lace texture. Only $L450 for a magnificent gown. Satin texture with gold trim and diamond accents - you are sure to feel just like a princess in this one.

Head to Second Wave Apparel and check out this amazing dress.  Thank you, Sioxie for sending it my way!

2 comments:

Suztv said...

Thank you for blogging this! I worked so hard and long on the dress and when I released it - no one seemed to even notice. Well alright a few did, but I really felt it didn't get as much exposure as other gowns. Hopefully - more people who love these type of gowns will notice and come by to pick up one. I want everyone to feel like a princess and SecondLife is definitely the place to do that!

Pheobe Petrov said...

Sioxie, I seriously felt like a princess wearing it. It's gorgeous, my pictures don't do it justice, seriously. You did a fabulous job!!