Friday, October 17, 2008

Skin Flicks Latest Releases

Mavis McGettigan sent over her October releases and just like with every new Skin Flicks release, I ahh'ed over each new item that I tried on. The October release was full of pieces from her seperates line, and each piece is absolutely perfect, and definitely pieces everyone needs for their wardrobe.

The Christy Mini Skirt, is an adorable short blue jean skirt, with a high waist that I absolutely love. High-waists are so "in" right now, and I love the look of a short little mini with a high waist. It's in a perfect jean material that can be worn with so many different types of shirts. I can see it paired with a boot, worn with sneakers for a casual feel, or for paired with a clog as I have here. A perfect staple for any wardrobe.

I paired the Christy Skirt with the adorable Larissa Blouse in this gorgeous green color. The shirt features a sexy cut out that shows just a hint of skin, and a adorable high neck. The ruffles and detailing on this blouse is great, just as Mavis' detailing is always great.

Next up is the Christy Sweater, perfect for our winter wardrobes. I love the sleeves on this sweater. It looks so warm and cozy, makes you just want to wrap it around you and curl up. Again, perfect texturing and details, you can wear this sweater with just about anything, and honestly, I think will get a lot of wear out of it this fall/winter.

Another one of my favorites in the collection is the Georgette shirt. Again, in this gorgeous green, that makes me feel like it's fall. One of the things I love the most about autumn is the rich colors. I've always been drawn to earthtones, so fall is definitely my favorite time of year, and this green is right up my alley. I love the plunging neckline, the adorable print, and the details.

Last but not least, is the Sasha Blouse in blue. This blouse can be worn so many different ways. It's available on the shirt and jacket layer, so you can wear it tucked in or out, depending on your mood. The blouse shows off your shoulders, so it's perfect to wear out when you want that sexier look. I absolutely love the richness of this color.

Mavis has done it again! Her latest releases prove why she's becoming one of my favorite designers in SL. Visit Skin Flicks to check out her new collection.

No comments: