Saturday, October 11, 2008

Review: Liberte Fashion

If you haven't been to Liberte Fashion you are definitely missing out!  This shop is full of so many goodies, you won't know where to start.  The designer, Luriel Jewell, sent over one of her latest releases for my review, and I absolutely LOVE this outfit.  The Brandi in purple is a casual outfit with jeans and an adorable off the shoulder blouse in purple.  I haven't seen anything else like this in SL.  Luriel's attention to detail is amazing.  Even the jeans have an adorable little charm hanging from the belt!  It's those little touches that prove she's a very talented designer.  I love the richness of the purple, perfect for this time of year!  The blouse shows just enough skin to be sexy, but not enough to be too revealing.  This outfit would be perfect to go out dancing.  I paired the outfit with simple silver hoops and some fun bangles, and chose an open toed boot to give it a bit of an edge.  The outfit comes in every available layer, and designers, I love when you offer jeans on the underwear layer.  So much easier to pair with other layers.  I haven't taken this outfit off in days, and that is proof that I really love it!

If you haven't been to Liberte Fashion, go take a look this weekend!

No comments: