Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SySy's by Sy Designs Latest Releases

SySy Chapman has been one of my favorite designers in SL for a while. When she sent over her new releases for my review, I couldn't change into them fast enough! The 3 new dresses she's released are perfect for autumn.

First is the Fay Dress, shown here in bronze. I love the detail on this dress, the prim sleeves which give it a bit of puff, and the ankle length skirt. The skirt hugs your curves just perfectly. And, as with all of Sysy's designs, the texturing is perfect.

Next is the Pull Coll Dress which is available in 2 versions. Version 2 is first, which has the same turtleneck, but the prim sleeves, which complete the dress perfectly. It's shown here in augerbine. The other version of the dress is sleeveless, for those warm fall days. I love this dress in white. Little shift dresses are my favorites, and this one is no exception. The prim turtleneck is perfect, and both versions are adorable. The skirt moves well and is very easy to edit. Definitely 2 dresses that every girl needs in her wardrobe.

If you haven't been to Sysy's, head over to check out the store. A little birdie told me that she's having a sale and has some ridiculous prices. Right now would be a perfect time to head right on over.

Thank you, Sysy for sharing your latest designs with me!

No comments: