Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spotlight: Biddle Boots

A store new to the grid is Biddle Boots.  Valentine Biddle has a small, but growing inventory of adorable boots.

I wandered into her store last night, and she so graciously sent over some samples of her boots for me to try.  I have to say for a new store, her work is exceptional, and I absolutely love the bright, vivid colors she uses.

The first picture shows the Sculptie Boots in Electric Blue.  I was afraid this blue would be too bright for my taste, but it's perfect.  These boots have a resizer script, which I love, so the fit was simple.  There is also a retexture script so you can change the colors of the heel, sole, and chain.  I absolutely love when designers give this extra feature, the options are limitless.  You're getting far more than 1 pair of boots.  These boots are sold for $800 L and are available in black, red, electric pink, electric violet, and electric blue (pictured).

The next picture shows the Sculptie Ankle Boots.  This is the ankle version of the Sculptie Boots and come in the same colors.  It also has the resizer and retexture script included.  They are sold for $600 L each and are pictured here in electric pink.

Last are the Ankle Cuties.  These ankle boots feature an adorable little bow on the ankle.  These are so sweet!  They look perfect with skirts (I've worn mine all day!!).  Perfect touch for the season.  They are available in black, chocolate, smokey, red, and olive (pictured).  They are sold for $400 L.

If you're in search of some good quality boots this season, head over to Biddle Boots and check them out!

No comments: