Monday, October 20, 2008

[ Riddle ] New Releases

[ Riddle ] has released a few new goodies, just in time for fall. They have released their Everyday Denim line. I love a good pair of jeans, and when you receive shorts, capris and jeans in the same pack, it's even better. I haven't stopped wearing these jeans all weekend, the texturing is perfect, and I adore the pockets. The denim is available in Dark Blue, Paint Splatters, Dirty Oil Stains, and a Bloody version. The jeans with the extra little "splatters" are all very realistic looking. These are great jeans for your fall/winter wardrobe. Especially if you are a sucker for dark denim like I am.

Next up is the Smexy Shoulders Sweaters which really are sexy. They show off your shoulders perfectly, but the ribbed texture is done very well. They come in 4 different colors, are available on every layer, for mixing and matching, and work as tucked in or worn out. These sweaters are perfect for this time of year, when it's cool enough for a sweater, but warm enough for your shoulders to be exposed. The sweaters are available in Cloudy Day, Bubblegum, Girlie Grape, and Smog. And honestly, I don't think I could choose my favorite.

If you haven't been out to [ Riddle ], this is a perfect time to go, you'll love what they have to offer, and I look forward to more new releases!

2 comments:

Franny said...

Hi!! I love the hair the model is using! where is it from? thanks

Pheobe Petrov said...

Hi Francisca!

The hair is from Truth, their latest release, Nikhita.

Thanks for your comment.