Friday, October 17, 2008

Review: JE*REPUBLIC

One night I randomly received a gift from a store I had never heard of. I didn't know if I had somehow stumbled into the store and clicked the subscrib-o-matic, which I tend to do often, or what, but I was excited to open the gift and find the cutest earrings. I put the store down on my list of places to visit when I had a free minute. When I actually made it to the store, I fell in love. JE*REPUBLIC is an amazing store, with some amazing finds. Jungeun Vella sent over one of her latest releases for my review, and when I tried it on, I fell in love! I've been in a "jacket mood" lately since the weather in changing, and I'm so excited about autumn. This jacket is appropriately called Automne, and is a beautiful rich brown color. The detailing on this jacket is amazing. It has 2 options for the neck "open and closed" which both work really well, and aren't a pain to size at all. I've shown both versions in my picture. There isn't a huge difference, but it gives you 2 different looks. The jacket also comes with prim cuffs for the sleeves which are extremely well made. It also features a sculptie bottom for the jacket, which normally I don't like because it never looks right on my av, but this one is perfect. This is definitely a jacket that I'll be wearing over and over again.

Make sure you visit JE*REPUBLIC, you're sure to fall in love as much as I did.

1 comment:

Dahlia Eilde said...

Fab jacket, Pheobe!
Definitely a new addition to the never ending shopping list.