Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Review: *blackberries* @ Fashion Fruit

The lovely Maryna Wind sent over some gorgeous cocktail dresses for my review.  I stumbled across her store, *blackberries* @ Fashion Fruit the other day.  She very sweetly sent some things over for me to take a look at, and once I tried them on, I just felt pretty!

Maryna has a growing inventory of beautiful cocktail dresses and evening gowns.  If you're looking for a dress to wear out for that special night, *blackberries* surely has something you'll fall in love with.

The first dress is the Mika cocktail dress.  I love the skirt of this dress.  The shorter in front, longer in black adds a touch of whimsy.  The textures are nicely done, and it is available in a wide array of colors.  The colors available are:  lilac, fucsia, bronze, black, emerald, and blue (pictured).  This dress is sold for $375 L.  Notice the adorable flower on the neck.  So cute!

The next dress is the Milana cocktail dress.  Milana has a full flouncy skirt, which I just love.  It made me want to twirl and twirl.  The bodice has nice detail, and the little flowers on the high waist band add the perfect touch to complete the dress.  Milana is available in the colors:  spring, rose, pecan, milk, aqua, and rasp (pictured).  This dress is $375 L.

*blackberries* @ Fashion Fruit is definitely a store to watch!

No comments: